Canvas Hello Kritty

     This was my first ever project for this class and unfortunately once I compressed the image into a zip life it was gone for good, none of the links or coding I used was able to get the image back. The project was absolutely horrendous it was described as "It looks like Hello Kitty went through a meat grinder and came out alive." Under normal circumstances I would have been angry and defensive but it was the most accurate description I could have received, it was the first time I didn't procrastinate on my project and I was proud of how much work I was able to put into it regardless of the outcome. Coding is incredibly difficult and it's such an integrated part of all that we do so I have a new respect for all people who pursue careers and passions in coding and technology. 

Comments

Popular Posts